- Dublin City Council
- Fairview, Dublin
Replacement of the existing steel truss deck with a tubular steel arch deck, replacement of the upper access ramp on the outbound side and refurbishment of all steelwork which included cleaning and repainting.
- Traffic and pedestrian management in an urban location including lane closures, bus lane closures and a full 'all stop' to remove and reinstall the structure
- Design and installation of temporary public access stairs to manage pedestrian movements on the bridge while sandblasting and recoating of the ramps was undertaken
- Design and installation of temporary works and scaffolding
- Procurement and installation of new bridge deck and ramps
- Waterproofing and application of slip resistance surfacing on the entire structure