- Threerock, Ballyedmounduff, Co. Dublin
Construction of a new compound, mast base for a 65m lattice tower structure, communications building and all associated site works within the forest boundary.
- Construction of a 15m x 15m reinforced concrete tower base with holding down bolts and cable securing points, including significant earthworks to lower the new compound to the same level as the existing tower and communications building
- Upgrading of the existing comms building to repair the roof and reinforce the existing access arrangements. A new shared comms building was also constructed with additional security features
- Security fencing to the compound and a fire break was constructed around the perimeter to comply with Coillte standards
- Traffic management and planning for plant and material access due to the remoteness of the site, width of the existing public road, restricted traffic flows, and permanent security arrangements of the site
- Demolition of existing masts following erection of the new tower