- Dublin City Council
- Macken Street, Dublin 2
Improvement works to the street landscape of Macken Street Upper to comply with the EIS requirements for the Samuel Beckett Bridge.
- Design and installation of all traffic and significant pedestrian management particularly at controlled and uncontrolled junctions
- Reconstruction of the existing roadway and new construction of on-street parking bays
- Construction of footpaths and kerbs with decorative paving and cobblelock
- Installation of feature street lighting, including all ducting, lamp standards, chambers and cabling
- Diversion, protection and installation of services including foul sewer, Eir, traffic, communication, gas and water services