- Phoenix Park, Dublin
Reconstruction of existing road build up of Chesterfield Avenue from Mountjoy to Gough Roundabout, repair roadworks from Castleknock Gate to Mountjoy Roundabout.
- Design and installation of traffic and pedestrian management in a busy urban environment
- Excavation including the removal of hazardous materials, planing off the existing surface, cement stabilisation of the subgrade and full road reconstruction
- Installation of granite kerbing and cobblelock in granite and limestone setts
- Construction of new footpaths and cycletracks in coloured surfacing road drainage and ducting installation including the construction of new outfalls and resetting of all existing ironwork
- Installation of decorative public lighting
- Erection of new traffic signs and roadmarkings