- South Dublin County Council
- Old Nangor Road, Clondalkin
This project involved the widening of the Old Nangor Road over a distance of 120m, and included the demolition and reconstruction of a protected stone masonry wall.
- Demolition and reconstruction of the existing protected stone wall which was moved to a new location to facilitate the widening
- Design and implementation of pedestrian and vehicular traffic management adjacent to a busy shopping centre and schoo
- Protection and localised diversion of services including ESB and public lighting and the installation of reinforced concrete cover slab over an existing watermain
- Construction of footpaths in both concrete and bituminous material
- Full pavement construction to the widened sections and road milling and resurfacing to the existing sections of carriageway