- Kilmacud Road, Dundrum, Co. Dublin
Provision of a 17.5m precast concrete footbridge and ESB service bridge adjacent to the existing masonry arch road bridge crossing the Luas line at Kilmacud Road.
- Design and implementation of a traffic management system to manage the high volumes of urban pedestrian, cyclist and vehicular traffic
- Piled foundations to reinforced concrete bridge abutments
- Installation of precast bridge beams and bridge deck and provision of steel enclosure and handrails
- Installation of services fixed under the bridge deck
- Construction of stone masonry wing walls using high quality natural granite stone